Click here for information about the 2023 Trade Show in Strathroy, ON.
Limited exhibit space still available!
AORS, together with a participating local Association, hosts the Annual Municipal Public Works Trade Show in early June each year. It is the largest of its kind in Ontario with between 200 and 300 exhibits of public works products and services, and upwards of 2,000 participants.
This 2-day Trade Show provides an opportunity for public and private sector public works professionals to share information and technical developments in the materials, services and equipment required to build and maintain municipal roads and other core infrastructure.
It also allows suppliers of municipal equipment, products and services to meet with customers from across the province in one location, and develop new business relationships and explore new territories as it moves around the Province.
Our exhibitors showcase products and services for core public works infrastructure including road and bridge construction, maintenance and rehabilitation, building maintenance, facility management, communications, design/engineering, emergency disaster management, equipment/fleets, GIS/GPS, internet technologies, parks & grounds, storm water/flood control, municipal surveying, traffic and pedestrian control, transit, underground locating utilities, wastewater collection and treatment, water treatment, public works staff training and education.
- Public Works Directors, Superintendents and Managers
- Directors/Managers of Operations and Operations Personnel
- Fleet/Fleet Safety Managers
- City and County Engineers
- Consulting Engineers
- Construction Directors/Managers
- Solid Waste Managers/Coordinators
- Public Facilities/Grounds Directors and Managers
- Water Services Directors/Managers
- Transportation Directors/Managers
- Private Contractors/Area Maintenance Contractors
Check out some of our previous Trade Shows:
- Trade Show 2022 Barrie
- Trade Show 2018 Belleville
- Trade Show 2017 Milverton
- Trade Show 2016 Sturgeon Falls
2023 AORS Municipal Public Works Trade Show
June 7-8, 2023, Gemini Sportsplex (Strathroy, Ontario)
AORS and the Middlesex County Public Works Association look forward to welcoming you to the 2023 AORS Municipal Public Works Trade Show, which will be held on June 7 – 8, 2023 at the Gemini Sportsplex in Strathroy, ON.
The Ross McKenzie Memorial Golf Tournament will be hosted on June 6, 2023 at the Caradoc Sands Golf Club. To register, visit here.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS – We couldn’t put on this show without them! There are still a few sponsorship opportunities available. Please contact Kelly Elliott at firstname.lastname@example.org to secure a spot.
Information for Visitors
Exhibitors lists: Check out who will be exhibiting!
- Alphabetical Listing
- By booth number
- Booth layouts (Indoor and Outdoor)
Dates and times:
- Wednesday June 7 and Thursday June 8
- 8 AM to 3 PM both days
Address / Parking:
- Visitor parking will be located on Hickory Dr, immediately north of Hwy 402 at exit 69 (map). Watch for signs. Shuttle service will be provided to and from the Gemini Sportsplex.
- Groups arriving by bus can be dropped off directly at the Gemini Sportsplex (map).
- There are many hotels located in the south end of London in the Wellington – Exeter Road area (approx. 25 minute drive to Strathroy), including hotels operated by IHG, Marriott, Hilton, and Choice Hotels. If you choose one of the Choice branded hotels, use this link with Preferred Rate ID 00239950 to secure discounted rates.
- You can pre-register for yourself and your colleagues here.
- Why pre-register?
- Save time – your name badges will be waiting for you.
- It’s FREE! No cost to attend.
- You could win! Only pre-registered visitors receive ballots to enter for the daily door prize draws.
Things to do while visiting Middlesex County:
- Looking for things to do while in the area? Check out the Middlesex County and City of London tourist sites.
Information for Exhibitors
A few indoor booths are still available, suitable for tabletop displays or small to medium sized equipment. Contact us for more info, or reserve your booth using this form. Check the booth layouts to see what is available.
Most of your questions should be answered in the following documents:
- Exhibitor Information Package (including setup, teardown, tent rentals, equipment washing, accommodations, parking, customs, etc.). Print a copy and bring it with you.
- General Show Information (including exhibit restrictions)
- Booth Furnishings (Note: Indoor booths are unfurnished on bare concrete floors)
- Carpet, tables and chairs can be ordered from RVS using this form.
- Pre-show pricing ends May 17.
- Pre-register your booth staff
- Sponsorship opportunities to increase your exposure
- Promote the show to your customers. Use this ad in your email, social media posts and on your website. Link to this page: https://aors.on.ca/events/aors-trade-show/. Be sure to include your booth number when inviting them.
Other questions? Contact us.
∗∗ WARNING! If you receive emails or other communications from anyone claiming to have the “official” list of attendees, or that they are the “official” source for accommodations, block the sender. It is a scam. ∗∗
Save the date! The 2024 AORS Municipal Public Works Trade Show will be held on June 5-6, 2024, hosted by the Eastern Ontario Road Supervisors Association at the Cornwall Civic Complex overlooking the St. Lawrence River.
We could not put on a successful event without the our sponsor partners. Please click the logo to learn more about each of our sponsors. There are limited sponsor opportunities still available, please contact us for more details.
DOOR PRIZE SPONSORS