Highlight in the Spotlight
Spotlight is Ontario’s largest directory of products and services for municipal public works. Since 1987 this directory has provided municipal and private sector staff a convenient and comprehensive ‘marketplace’ where qualified suppliers can promote their products and services. Spotlight is developed, organized and distributed by the dedicated volunteers on the Spotlight Committee. Over 4,000 copies are distributed annually to our community of public works professionals. For our members, public works associates and suppliers Spotlight offers many benefits including:
- Hundreds of Canadian and Ontario business advertisements.
- Alphabetical listing of over 100 categories of public works related products and services.
- List of municipal contacts in all local associations (i.e. AORS membership directory).
- Direct mailing to 2,000+ contacts across Ontario.
- Distribution at Local Association meetings and many large trade shows and conferences.
- Very competitive advertising rates. Unlike most periodicals, Spotlight has a “shelf life” of 1 year.
- In addition to an ad in the print copy, advertisers also receive one or more listings in the searchable online version of Spotlight.
For more information or to request a copy of the printed Spotlight Directory, contact the AORS office.
To advertise in Spotlight (print or online edition), suppliers should download and return the Spotlight 2018 Application Form. The next edition will be printed in January 2018.
Thank you to the volunteers on the Spotlight Committee for their hard work, and to all the companies and organizations that advertise in Spotlight for their support.