AORS, together with a participating local Association, hosts the Annual Municipal Public Works Trade Show in early June each year. It is the largest of its kind in Ontario with between 200 and 300 exhibitors of public works products and services, and upwards of 2000 participants.
This 2-day Trade Show provides an opportunity for public and private sector public works employees to share information and technical developments in the materials, services and equipment required to build and maintain municipal roads and other core infrastructure.
It also allows suppliers of municipal equipment, products and services to meet with customers from across the province in one location, and develop new business relationships and explore new territories as it moves around the Province.
Our exhibitors showcase products and services for core public works infrastructure including road and bridge construction, maintenance and rehabilitation, building maintenance, facility management, communications, design/engineering, emergency disaster management, equipment/fleets, GIS/GPS, internet technologies, parks & grounds, storm water/flood control, municipal surveying, traffic and pedestrian control, transit, underground locating utilities, wastewater collection and treatment, water treatment, public works staff training and education.
- Public Works Directors, Superintendents and Managers
- Directors/Managers of Operations and Operations Personnel
- Fleet/Fleet Safety Managers
- City and County Engineers
- Consulting Engineers
- Construction Directors/Managers
- Solid Waste Managers/Coordinators
- Public Facilities/Grounds Directors and Managers
- Water Services Directors/Managers
- Transportation Directors/Managers
- Private Contractors/Area Maintenance Contractors
Check out these videos of previous year’s Trade Shows:
Please join us for the 2018 AORS Municipal Public Works Trade Show, June 6th & 7th, hosted in partnership with the District 8 Road Supervisors Association. It will be held at the Quinte Sports and Wellness Centre, Belleville, Ontario.
The Ross McKenzie Golf Tournament will be held on June 5th at the Trillium Wood Golf Club, 1281 Hwy 37, Corbyville, ON K0K 1V0. There is an opportunity for Hole Sponsorship (will soon be available) which includes a sign displaying your company name. The Tournament Registation Form is available here (will soon be available) for those wishing to play golf. Deadline for registration (full payment must accompany registration) is May 1, 2018. Contact John Farrell at 613-813-4928 for more information on the hole sponsorship or tournament registration.
Map & Exhibitor Information
- Layout of Trade Show Booths
- MARKED Booth Layout – Arena A July 26
- MARKED Booth Layout – Arena B July 25
- MARKED Booth Layout – Outside Booths July 19-17
- Trade Show 2018 Exhibitors (alphabetical) July 26
- Trade Show 2018 Exhibitors (numerical) July 26
- Walleye Fishing Registration Form
- Golf Registration Form
- AORS Tradeshow June 6-8 2018 Accommodation
Show Information For Exhibitors
Indoor booths are 10′ x 10′ each (hydro supplied) – $900 plus HST each
Outdoor booths are 20′ deep x 30′ frontage each – $900 plus HST each
Exhibitor Setup – Tuesday, June 5, 2018 between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.
Wednesday, June 6, 2018 – 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Thursday, June 7, 2018 – 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Advance Registration is FREE.
Delegates and Exhibitors must register.
Register in advance to avoid line-ups and qualify for a special advance registration draw.
Each advance registration picked up will be eligible for a special Door Prize Draw.
Pick up badges at Advance Registration Booth only.